Where you are required to disclose your personal information for the purposes of identification while using this website, Trident Limited. will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and Job title
– Contact information including Email Address
– Demographic information such as Addresses, Preferences and Interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we consider you may find interesting using the email address which you provide.
– Occasionally, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website to your interests.
Trident Limited. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We shall take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, loss, disclosure, or alteration of your personal information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify the pages under use.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes only and same is removed from the system afterwards.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other website that may interest you. However, Trident Limited. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other website linked to its pages.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Where you asked to complete a form on the website, click on the box indicating that you have declined the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
– Where you have agreed to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may reverse this decision at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or to the extent that it is required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the under the Nigeria law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us email@example.com as soon as possible. We shall promptly effect such corrections